Author Topic: K1100rs "restoration" and repaint  (Read 11860 times)

Offline VonGoebbels

• Motobrick Curious
Re: K1100rs "restoration" and repaint
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2019, 02:23:25 PM »
i´m sorry i haven't posted anything in a long time, but i dont have a computer, so i really have a "Hard time" using this old school forum platform on mobile. So i've been only using social media..

Anycase... Me and the K have departed ways... I made a mistake and had a fewer for something new to build, so i traded it to a 2005 Honda VTR that was over a double in value of my original investment in the K, and didn't spend a dime more getting that trade... One and a half week later i got my driving license provoked for some time for a simple overtake on a quiet road... That Honda was quick... So damn quick! And almost 80kg lighter than the K... So it kinda suprised me. And eventually i sold that too

Anycase... Wiser from my mistake, i'm en route back to K-bikes, although it might take awhile, but... Once you go K ;) I´m a "builder" none the less, sooooo... the "m-sport" is not going to be my last... At the moment my budget is terrible, but 2020 i´m out of debt and with new eyes. No matter what bike i have this year or the next, i´m still active in the finnish BMW motorcycle club.

Here's the photos you asked for the end result.... And yes. If you search on Youtube K1100RS M-Sport, those two videos are mine
  • Finland
  • K1100rs -93

Offline KosmicK1100

• Motobrick Curious
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2019, 02:45:43 PM »
Thank you for the pics! The new colors are very sporty and attractive. It is cool you are still involved in the BMW club, and I wish  you well in your accomplishments to come!
Cheers!
  • France, Germany
  • K1100RS

Offline The Mighty Gryphon

• Administrator
  • ^ Quintessential Motobricker
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2019, 07:17:49 PM »
Nice job on that bike.  The M-Sport paint job looks really good.  Good luck in your future endeavors, and hope we see you back here again.
  • In my garage in Marilla, NY
  • '91K100RS White/Blue
Current:
'91 K100RS16V "Moby Brick Too"

Past:
'94 K75RT "Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS"
'92 K100RS16V "Moby Brick" (RIP, deceased in a vehicular assault)
'94 K75S Special Edition Dakar Yellow "Cheetos"
'89 K100RS Special Edition "Special Ed"

Tags: