Author Topic: K1100rs "restoration" and repaint  (Read 4464 times)

Offline VonGoebbels

• Motobrick Curious
Re: K1100rs "restoration" and repaint
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2019, 02:23:25 PM »
im sorry i haven't posted anything in a long time, but i dont have a computer, so i really have a "Hard time" using this old school forum platform on mobile. So i've been only using social media..

Anycase... Me and the K have departed ways... I made a mistake and had a fewer for something new to build, so i traded it to a 2005 Honda VTR that was over a double in value of my original investment in the K, and didn't spend a dime more getting that trade... One and a half week later i got my driving license provoked for some time for a simple overtake on a quiet road... That Honda was quick... So damn quick! And almost 80kg lighter than the K... So it kinda suprised me. And eventually i sold that too

Anycase... Wiser from my mistake, i'm en route back to K-bikes, although it might take awhile, but... Once you go K ;) Im a "builder" none the less, sooooo... the "m-sport" is not going to be my last... At the moment my budget is terrible, but 2020 im out of debt and with new eyes. No matter what bike i have this year or the next, im still active in the finnish BMW motorcycle club.

Here's the photos you asked for the end result.... And yes. If you search on Youtube K1100RS M-Sport, those two videos are mine
  • Finland
  • K1100rs -93

Offline KosmicK1100

• Motobrick Curious
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2019, 02:45:43 PM »
Thank you for the pics! The new colors are very sporty and attractive. It is cool you are still involved in the BMW club, and I wish  you well in your accomplishments to come!
Cheers!
  • France, Germany
  • K1100RS

Offline The Mighty Gryphon

• ^ Quintessential Motobricker
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2019, 07:17:49 PM »
Nice job on that bike.  The M-Sport paint job looks really good.  Good luck in your future endeavors, and hope we see you back here again.
  • In my garage in Marilla, NY
  • '94 K75RT Mystic Red, '91K100RS White/Blue, '89 K100RS Special edition White/Blue
Current:
'94 K75RT "Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS"
'91 K100RS "Moby Brick Too
'89 K100RS SE

Tags: